In case its a gift or your interested in the safety of your original Art work - This is how I package them.
1. I cellophane wrap each piece of Art and put a beautiful bow on them.
2. I double bubble wrap the work
3. I put edge protection on the Art.
4. I either box or add corragated card around the piece depending on its scale.
5. I add a card and put the address on the envelope placing it inside a package slip plastic sleeve. With return address label on the reverse.
I hope that this may help you, if you'd like to buy it as a gift. I'm happy to write a personal message inside the card from you.